JULIE AS A LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COACH:
Want to take your organization to the next level? Looking to increase your leaders’ awareness and effectiveness? Interested in getting to the real pulse of your organizational culture?
Julie is certified to administer The Leadership Circle Profile ™ 360 assessment, the Leadership Culture Survey and provides Leadership Development Coaching. These cutting-edge tools guide leaders, their team and/or organization in increasing their leadership effectiveness.
The Leadership Circle Profile™ (TLCP)
The Leadership Circle Profile is a true breakthrough among 360 degree assessments. It is the first to connect a well-researched battery of competencies with the underlying motivations and habits of thought. It reveals the relationship between patterns of action and the internal assumptions that drive behavior.
TLCP goes to the source of behavior to get greater leverage on change. Furthermore, unlike most leadership 360 degree assessments, which take hours to interpret, TLCP integrates all this information in a way that brings the key issues to the surface instantly. The data in TLCP reveals itself in seconds. At a glance, the whole gestalt is accessible. It immediately gets your leader in touch with what is working, what is not, and why!
In most organizations, this treasure trove of information remains buried.TLCP makes it easily accessible while it creates a foundation on which change can occur at a deeper level and a sustainable pace.
The Leadership Circle Profile Benefits:
- More Revealing- The Leadership Circle Profile (TLCP) is the only leadership 360 assessment that connects patterns of behavior with habits of thought
- More Advanced– it instantly reveals key opportunities for your leader’s development without reams of documentation
- More than just an assessment– The rich theoretical underpinnings of TLCP provide a pathway to transformation. No other assessment of this type offers this
- More Efficient- It allows the coach to start at a breakthrough point with a leader rather than spend months trying to reach one
- More Dynamic – HR professionals, leaders, and seasoned consultants/coaches, consistently report that TLCP facilitates authentic, breakthrough results
- Widely Accepted– TLCP is truly world class and used by a vast number of leading local, national, and international organizations, and government agencies
The Leadership Circle Culture Survey™ (TLCS)
The Leadership Culture Survey (TLCS) identifies the gap between your current culture and your desired one. It also measures how the leadership culture within your organization and/or team compares to that of other organizations. It fits seamlessly with The Leadership Circle Profile because it is built from the same framework as TCLP. TLCS creates a very compelling rational for change. It is very affordable, internet-based, user friendly, and offers downloadable results. This means that you can conduct a thorough and valid assessment of your team’s leadership style over even a lunch break,.
The Leadership Culture Survey will:
- Establish a compelling rational for change.
- Focus leadership development efforts.
- Delineate cultural challenges associated with acquisitions, mergers and restructuring plans.
- Correlate leadership to productivity, profits, turnover, and other bottom line metrics.
Individual Development Follow-Through
The fastest and most effective way to improve outcomes and return on investment from development planning initiatives is to actively support and manage the follow-through process. That is why we offer you a web-based support system designed to work seamlessly with The Leadership Circle Profile and workshops. TLC Follow-Through Tool® powered by Fort Hill, represents a true breakthrough in management. Users are automatically reminded of development objectives, an on-line mentor suggests practical goal-specific actions, managers and coaches can provide on-line coaching, and finally, a record is maintained of actions taken and progress made– all of which facilitates the evaluation of behavior change.
If you are interested in finding out more about TLCP and the TLCS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: TLC.